The school fee for 2018 is R 6 000 per learner. An annual increase in school fees is envisaged. All learners in 2018 will be new learners and would thus have paid the R 1 000 registration fee at the end of 2017.
This leaves R 5 000 to be paid in 2018 in one of the following ways:
- Once-off payment of the full amount of R 5 000 before 1 March. There is no discount available for choosing this payment option.
- R 500 per month over 10 months
- R 417 per month over 12 months
Take note of the following:
- There is no sliding scale for the exemption of school fees.
- There are no bursaries to cover the payment of the R 6 000 school fee although the school may offer parents or guardians advice on how to raise the fees.
For more detailed information about school fees, please refer to the School Fees Document.