The school fee for 2019 is R 6 200 per learner. An annual increase in school fees is envisaged. A R 500 deposit needs to be paid the year preceding year of admission and the balance of the school fee paid in the year of admission.
The balance of the school fee can be paid in one of the following ways:
- Once-off payment of the full amount before 1 March. There is no discount available for choosing this payment option.
- A monthly payment by debit order or EFT for 10 months
- A monthly payment by debit order or EFT for 12 months
Take note of the following:
- There is no sliding scale for the exemption of school fees.
- There are no bursaries to cover the payment of the school fee although the school may offer parents or guardians advice on how to raise the fees.
For more detailed information about school fees, please refer to the School Fees Document.